Valentine’s Day is a couple of weeks away. Have you decided yet what you’re going to do for your sweetie? Here are five ideas that won’t break the bank, and can show them how much you care about them.
- Create a playlist for your valentine using YouTube – it is super easy to do – details are here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eec_pybewTY Include songs that have been important in your relationship. Send it to them the day before Valentine’s day with a sweet note.
- Go shopping at your local dollar store. Set a budget for ten bucks. Now create a scavenger hunt, with clues related to your journey – at the end of each clue put one of the items you bought them. Remember it is the thought that counts.
- Have a picnic – It’s winter time, I know. That doesn’t mean you can’t have an indoor picnic with them. One year I built a tent for my wife in the living room, and we ate it while watching her favorite movie on television.
- Get some post it notes. From now till Valentine’s day leave her or him notes where they don’t expect it. Make it your goal to use ALL of the notes (normally 90 or so).
- Make a list of things you can do for them that they don’t like. Give them a coupon they can redeem at any time and you’ll do them. An example my wife hates bathing the dog. We have four of them.
Those ideas should get the ideas flowing – hopefully you can think of some more. Remember the more unique they are, the more they reflect your relationship, the better.