Finding Coupons Using Facebook –
My wife is a power user on Facebook. She uses it several times during the day and recently she was bragging about how much money she had saved me by using facebook. I took some time to check out what she was doing and I found out that she was right. I even told her that she was right.
So how can you get coupons for things you use in your home. Here are a series of steps that should help you find what you’re looking for.
1. You’ll want to log into your facebook account.
2. You’ll want to think about a product you want to save money on… say I want to save money on Tide detergent.
3. At the top of the blue bar in facebook there is a box that says search. Type what you’re looking for and hit the magnifying glass.
4. When I search for Tide – the “my Tide” fan page is the first result I see. You want to click on the title (not on the like button just yet).
5. When you arrive at the page you’ll see an introduction usually. This could be announcing a discount, coupon or a contest. If you click like you can usually get in on the discount. To the left of the page near the bottom left you’ll also see what Tide ‘likes’ – this products usually have something to do with the page you’ve landed on. Click on those links to continue your search.
One note when you arrive there may not currently be a coupon, but when you like them, if they offer a coupon you’ll be notified of it in your newsfeed on facebook. You’ll want to make sure you log in every couple of days.
We hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend.